FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information
Who do you rent to?
- We welcome anyone to live at Landmark Apartments, including individuals, families, students and their pets. Although we are not affiliated with the university, we do attract student renters and university employees due to our proximity to campus, on-site amenities and large floor plans.
Are you pet-friendly?
- Yes! Landmark Apartments is pet-friendly! There is a one-time fee of $300 and monthly pet rent of $25. Please call our office to learn more about our pet policy!
Is there parking available?
- We have ample parking for residents inside our gated community, along with a limited number of visitor parking spots.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can set up one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents tab on the left hand side of our website and you will be redirected.
Are utilities included?
- We include sewer, trash collection and pest control. As a bonus we also provide high-speed wireless internet in your apartment home.
Is Renter's Insurance Required?
- Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance. To facilitate this process for you, we have partnered with a national insurance provider who specializes in renters insurance coverage - ePremium Insurance. ePremium has made their ePremiumRENTERS™ plan available to all residents at a preferred rate, which not only satisfies the lease requirement, but also includes contents coverage.
- To obtain a policy with ePremium, you can complete the process online or over the phone in less than 5 minutes! Enroll in ePremium Renters Insurance Online or call (800) 319-1390.
- Please note that you are under no obligation to enroll in coverage with ePremium. You may satisfy the lease requirement by obtaining a personal renters insurance or liability insurance policy of your choice and providing proof of coverage for the duration of your lease.
- To submit proof of liability insurance from another provider, please click here to provide the requested policy information and to upload a copy of your Declaration Page.
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents